1. One regular registration is within Eight to Ten Pages
including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
2. One regular registration with one or more additional papers get only one
3. At least one author for each accepted final paper must be pre-registered.
4. Please upload the required documents: a. final paper; b. filled registration form;
c. payment proof to
the online registration system or conference email box:
firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the registration.
5. For the authors who have difficulties to pay US Dollars, such as Iran, please
6. Listener registration (Click).
Onsite registration is available for listener and presentation only
(Presentation without publication). Please do fill the registration form
on the online registration system and send an onsite registration application to the conference email box:
email@example.com before the registration deadline and pay in cash (USD) on
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations must be sent in writing to the conference email box: firstname.lastname@example.org are subject to the following cancellation charges:
* Conference registration cancelled before Nov. 25, 2022 with reasonable
grounds: 100% of the payment will be refunded, however an administration fee of
30USD will be charged for the service.
* Conference registration cancelled before Dec. 25, 2022 with reasonable
grounds: 50% of the payment will be refunded.
* Conference registration cancelled before Jan. 15, 2023 with reasonable
grounds: 30% of the payment will be refunded.
* Conference registration cancelled after Jan. 15, 2023 with reasonable grounds:
the payment will not be refunded.
** 1. The above item is based on deduction for any bank transfer fees (30USD).
2. In case of visa rejection, no-show or early departure, no refund of
registration fees will be made. 3. All refunds will be processed after the
conference. 4. Due to force majeure including but not limited to earthquake,
natural disaster, war and country policy, organizer reserves the rights to
change the conference dates or venue with immediate effect and does not assume
responsibility for any additional costs, charges, or expenses; to include,
charges made for travel and lodging.